Quite simply, we act for the buyer. An estate agent acts for the seller.
- We leverage our vast network and the access our reputation provides to source those difficult to find properties, many of which are yet to come to market.
- Having found the perfect property our clients benefit from working with seasoned negotiators to achieve the best price. We have built a solid track record through our previous purchases, and this gives significant credibility to the way our clients are presented and the success of our offers.
- We then pull in a tried and tested team of property professionals ensuring we safely execute each deal with minimum fuss.
- Aftercare is a huge part of our service and we remain on hand well after we have completed to advise clients on all property related matters.
Quite simply, we act for the tenant. A lettings agent acts for the landlord.
- We provide an experienced and seamless rental service for our clients.
- We are experts across Prime Central London and have a deep knowledge of the best roads and pockets of postcodes, to ensure clients’ needs are perfectly matched.
- The London market moves extremely quickly, and for our time poor clients, we strive to secure the best possible outcome in the most efficient manner.
- We ensure our clients have access to the best rental properties both on and off the market, with the most competitive rental terms negotiated and agreed on their behalf.
Quite simply, we act as a trusted Property Advisor to ensure our client is maximising their investment.
- We represent clients as their Property Advisor, when they are looking to sell their property. We are their sole point of contact, and maintain the client’s privacy throughout the entire process.
- We advise on instructing the most appropriate estate agent(s), dependent on price bracket, style of architecture and location. We firmly negotiate the agent’s fee and ensure the marketing strategy is appropriate, be it discreetly off-market or a full marketing campaign, to maximise the value of the property whilst meeting the client’s needs.
- We oversee marketing materials produced, viewings, feedback, negotiate offers on behalf of our clients and importantly, closely manage the conveyancing process throughout until completion.